Boss Mode Superman

 


I don't remember what led me to think what I thought, but I did. What did I think? Oh, the thought wasn't just a thought, but a memory. A memory of how badass the shirtless Naked Snake (aka Big Boss) looked in Metal Gear Solid 3. 
Couldn't help but to start this paragraph with some word smithing. But seriously, the player had the option to allow snake to be shirtless in Metal Gear Solid 3 for the Playstation 2. He looks Boss:
 

Then I remembered how Rambo looks heroic and athletic like that and then, well... not to toot my own horn, but since I'm an avid weightlifter and athlete myself, I don't look bad shirtless.

And thus, one thing led to another I figured I'd draw a shirtless Superman. Imagine this being an alternate costume to Supes in a game for instance. I think it would look really good. So there it is, the creative process behind Boss Mode Superman.

Let me not forget: the "S" shield works as a pin holding the cape in place. I initially would place it closer to the left shoulder, but right there in the middle also worked, because it emulates the regular shield Superman sports in the middle of the chest.  

Comments