Cupcake King - Logo design

 


Here's another logo idea. A fictional cupcake store. The best in the region, enough to warrant the moniker Cupcake King. 

For some reason, when I think "cupcake" I think "whimsical" and a huge assortment of "fanciful" cupcake flavors, therefore I went with a magenta color and the gold crown. That combination evokes in me the idea of some cook going wild creating some colofrul cupcakes to sell. 

They are so delicious that not even the logo would escape a bite. 



Here are a few mockups:

A minimalistic paper bag




I figure such a brand would be hot on the likes of Doordash and Uber Eats    






Cupcakes go hand in hand with coffee



With fanciful cupcake flavors and designs, I figure something like this would attract quite a lot of views on a social network such as Instagram. Each scrumptious-looking, well-produced photo of the cupcakes would work as some powerful advertisement. πŸ˜‰

Plus, one could make them and sell from their own house and have them being delivered through food apps. Cupcake King sounds to me not only like a good logo idea, but also a fine business model. πŸ«°πŸ»πŸ’°











Comments